Making a good sandwich, like removing a child’s head from between stair balusters, requires delicate handling and a lot of mayonnaise. Marvel at skilled condiment usage with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$14 for a meal package (up to a $28.63 total value)
- One 16-inch one-topping pizza or four Maine Italian sandwiches (up to a $17.16 value)
- Five boneless wings (a $5.99 value)
- One whoopie pie (a $2.99 value)
- One 2-liter soda (a $2.49 value)<p>
$44 for a meal package (up to a $77.31 total value)
- Three 16-inch one-topping pizzas or 10 Maine Italian sandwiches (up to a $42.90 value)
- Three orders of five boneless wings (a $17.97 value)
- Three whoopie pies (a $8.97 value)
- Three 2-liter bottles of soda (a $7.47 value)<p>
See the menu.
Mediocre Deli & Pub
The food at Mediocre Deli & Pub isn’t mediocre; in fact, it’s “well above mediocre” according to the Portland Press Herald, which added that its unique name is “a badge of deli confidence, eye-catching and ironic.” Owner Aaron Plourde and his wife Cindy may have a sense of humor about the deli’s name, but his deli’s food is downright serious.
They stock their sandwich station with five kinds of cheese and a huge variety of fresh breads. Design-your-own pizzas heap savory meats, cheeses, and veggies atop freshly made crusts. They also dish lighter eats, such as salads, kids' meals, and Maine-style italian sandwiches.