Celebrated chef creates plates like housemade ricotta and sundried tomato jam or apple prosciutto ravioli with celery root bleu cheese cream
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for $40 worth of fusion-style tapas
- $39 for $75 towards catering for a party of 20 or more
- See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservations required and subject to availability. Valid only for dine-in. Not valid on Tuesdays. Not valid towards purchase of Alcohol. Entire value must be used in a single visit. Not valid with other coupons, promotions, or discounts. Catering option good for groups of 20 or more. Not valid on federal holidays. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Meditrina leads visitors on what it calls a "gastronomic exploration," snatching up rave reviews from the likes of Salt Lake Magazine, the Salt Lake Tribune, and Zagat along the way. Chef Jen Gilroy draws from the tradition of Spanish tapas, creating a wide range of hot and cold small plates and pairing them with Meditrina's many wines. The restaurant's casual setup provides a fitting backdrop, complete with exposed brick walls and local art. Here are a few dishes you might try when you stop by:
- Hot tapas: Korean barbecue pork belly served with house-made kimchi
- Cold tapas: Ahi tuna nachos with fried wonton, cucumber salsa, wasabi vinaigrette, and chipotle barbecue
- Chef's tapas: the meatballs, which might be stuffed with mint or some other delicious ingredient—they change on chef Jen's whim.
- Seasonal large plate: grass-fed lamb shake alongside roasted cauliflower couscous, pickled shallots, dried cranberries, and pepitas