All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Topping the food chain is a tremendous achievement, which is why humans triumphantly plant flag-like toothpicks in burgers and belt the national anthem at their steaks before devouring them. Enjoy life at the top with today’s Groupon for New American cuisine and drinks at Medium Rare Plus in Alhambra. Choose between the following options:
- For $30, you get a dinner for two (up to a $66 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer to share (up to an $8 value)
- Two side salads (a $5 value each)
- Two entrees (a $15 value each)
- One dessert to share (up to a $6 value)
- Two glasses of house wine (a $6 value each)<p>
- For $55, you get a dinner for four (up to a $132 total value) that includes:
- Two appetizers to share (up to an $8 value each)
- Four side salads (a $5 value each)
- Four entrees (a $15 value each)
- Two desserts to share (up to a $6 value each)
- Four glasses of house wine (a $6 value each)
The entree options are:
- Petite filet mignon (a $15 value)
- Flatiron 10 oz. wagyu steak (a $15 value)
- Grilled chicken with mango salsa (a $15 value)
- Poached salmon with miso glaze (a $15 value)<p>
Since opening its doors in August, Medium Rare Plus has dished up an array of steaks, seafood, and other New American fare in casual atmosphere. Patrons set mouths loose to meander through the inventive menu with a selection of appetizers such as stuffed mushrooms or a pair of jumbo tiger shrimp garbed in bacon and topped with mango salsa. Before moving on to the main course, dining duos or quartets dive into side salads delivered by sidekicks in sidecars and strewn with organic mixed greens beneath a drizzle of balsamic vinaigrette. Entrees span from sea to land with poached salmon cloaked in a miso glaze and a flat-iron 10 oz. wagyu steak, whose meticulous marbling scrawls a savory tale. Meals are backed by glasses of house wine, and companions conclude the feast with a bout of fork jousting and toothpick archery over shared desserts such as vanilla crème brûlée or strawberry cheesecake.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 11, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Not valid until 9/10/11. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Valid only for Prix Fixe menu. Valid only for Petite Filet Mignon, Flatiron 10 oz. Wagyu Steak, Grilled Chicken with Mango Salsa, and Poached Salmon with Miso Glaze entrees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.