This southern-focused restaurant is famous for its seafood, including a jumbo lump crab bisque and entrees like teriyaki salmon
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days
- Cash back is calculated on total bill before tip
- Deal valid for 20% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About A Chat with Medley's Jazz Restaurant
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? Medley's is a blend of seafood, traditional, and southern cuisines with a gourmet touch. All entrees are expertly prepared to order by our resident chef.
What is one of your most popular offerings? How is it prepared? Seafood is what we do. From boneless whiting, halibut, and salmon to fresh crab cakes and our signature crab bisque soup, you're going to love our fresh only seafood menu.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? We pride ourselves in a fresh-only menu with choices made to order. We don't believe food should be full of preservatives and additives.
What do you love most about your job? From intimate ambiance to live jazz and great food, we enjoy seeing our customers smile!