Microdermabrasion treatments slough off dead skin to reveal a brighter, clearer complexion; vitamin C facials rejuvenate dull skin
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: crystal
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a crystal-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
- Benefits of vitamin C facial: this treatment is aimed at evening the skin tone, addressing signs of aging, strengthening and firming the skin, as well as preventing sun damage.
About MedRevive MedSpa
At MedRevive MedSpa, a team of medical professionals are guided by a board-certified physician, beautifying bodies and faces with med-spa treatments. Skincare experts offer a host of specialty facials, microdermabrasion treatments, and chemical peels that exfoliate and nourish skin. Laser treatments target unwanted hair all over the body, and Botox and dermal fillers smooth away wrinkles. What sets them apart is their experties (over 6000 treatments per year), the relaxing enviornment, honesty, reliability, integrity and attention to detaills to meet and exceed clients' expectations. At MedRevive, our focus is all about the quality of our services, not the quantity