Faces, like potatoes, must be scrubbed and buffed to clear away excess dirt, remove dry skin, and prevent the emergence of extra eyes. Buff away unsightly blemishes with today’s Groupon to MedSpa at the Park.
- $50 for a dermaplaning facial treatment (a $125 value)
- Board-certified Dr. Christopher Park
- Aesthetician gently trims off upper epidermal layers using a specialized surgical blade
- Newly exposed top layer may be more receptive to skincare treatments such as peels and photofacials
- Treatment takes 45–60 minutes<p>
- $50 for a HydraFacial treatment (a $135 value)
- Peel designed to minimize irritation
- Lifts dead skin cells and impurities and cleanses and moisturizes skin
- Immediate results
- Treatment takes 15–25 minutes
MedSpa at the Park
At MedSpa at the Park, jaunts towards self-confidence and aesthetic goals get a boost from the extensive experience of Dr. Christopher Park, a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Various accolades such as the Galbraith Award for Excellence in Surgery and a certification from the American Board of Plastic Surgery attest to Dr. Park’s years spent fighting skin diseases, cosmetic issues, and temporary tattoos of Rip Van Winkle. Staff members polish faces to showroom shimmer and employ experience gleaned from Dr. Park, who has a background as a clinical instructor. In a warmly lit lobby, clients stretch out on cream-colored couches beneath watercolor paintings designed to give skin blemishes a false sense of security.
3153 Dauphin Street
Mobile, AL 36606