This non-invasive treatment uses radio-frequency technology to help produce collagen and restore the integrity of delicate tissues
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- About Viveve: This non-invasive and non-ablative treatment uses radiofrequency technology delivered through a physician-controlled handpiece to promote cell renewal.
- Length of single session: 30–45 minutes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Medspa California
Excellent skin demands excellent skin care. And, for over 10 years, the expert staff at Medspa California has been providing the bay area top-quality cosmetic services and procedures. Led, by Dr. Afshin Parhiscar, Plastic and Reconstructive surgery specialist, the staff has years of experience with beauty treatments ranging from laser hair removal to skin rejuvenation each delivered safely and comfortably.
- Injectables: specialists apply derma fillers such as Botox and Xeomin to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles for a smoother appearance
- Anti-Aging Treatments: services ranging from microdermabrasion to chemical peels each aiming to remove dead skin cells and blemishes for a more youthful look
- Products: take-home items include Obagi and Neova products that maintain a healthy skin appearance well after treatments have finished