Dysport is a wrinkle relaxer designed to reduce the visibility of uneven chin look and fine lines for a revitalized skin look
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment area for Dysport injections: frown lines between the eyebrows
- Additional reading on Dysport and how it works.
- Who’s eligible for Dysport injections?
- Dysport may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Dysport here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About MedSpa Del Mar
Minimally invasive yet immensely effective, injections including Botox, Xeomin, Dysport, and dermal fillers smooth wrinkles and lift complexions at MedSpa Del Mar. Chemical peels also address fine lines by exfoliating the surface of the skin, while other treatments like microneedling, and photofacials boost collagen production to battle signs of aging.