A delicious meal leaves you feeling satisfied, like finishing a jigsaw puzzle or making a cool new jigsaw puzzle out of your parents’ wedding album. Fill the empty place with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$49 for a Greek meal for two (up to a $98 total value)
- Two appetizers, such as spanakopita or calamari fried in homemade breading (up to an $11 value each)
- Two entrees, such as lamb chops, moussaka, or filet mignon skewers (up to a $25 value each)
- A half-liter of house wine (a $14 value)
- Two desserts (up to a $6 value each)<p>
$95 for a Greek meal for four (up to a $193 total value)
- Four appetizers (up to an $11 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $25 value each)
- A liter of house wine (a $25 value)
- Four desserts (up to a $6 value each)<p>
Beyond Greek staples such as souvlaki skewers, Restaurant Medzes infuses North American favorites such as burgers and pizza with Greece’s unique flavors and spices. Even breakfast items such as omelettes, pancakes, and waffles contain a Greek twist, and cups of specialty coffee paired with desserts commemorate the moment the hyper, over-caffeinated Pheidippides ran 50 kilometres in 1.5 seconds. Plush olive-green and purple chairs sit below a high ceiling in the spacious dining room, where alternating swaths of patterned wallpaper add a touch of boldness to the sleek decor.
Alternating bands of solid chartreuse, stripes, grey damask, and a silvery geometric pattern, Restaurant Medzes' wall treatments merge the classic with the contemporary—creating an apt visual representation of their menu. Flambeed saganaki, moussaka, and lamb skewers anchor the kitchen's repertoire of traditional Greek fare and can be assembled into a miniature battle map of Thermoplyae, if you're a child. The Hellenic influence also permeates unexpected dishes: feta and tzatziki sauce tops burgers, and black olives, pesto, and sun-dried tomatoes are tossed into fettuccine. Cannelloni, veal parmesan, and artisan pizzas further extend the Mediterranean's reach into the dining experience.