What You'll Get
Like fugitives, precious moments are constantly on the move, living in daily fear of lifetime detainment in an iron frame or Grandma’s scrapbook. Capture rogue memories with today’s Groupon to Mega Pixels. Choose from the following options:
- For $45, you get a photo-shoot package (a $210 total value) that includes:
- One-hour on-location photo shoot (a $150 value)
- 10 edited images on a DVD (a $50 value)
Two 4”x6” prints (a $10 value)<p>
- For $99, you get an engagement-shoot package (a $395 total value) that includes:
- Two- to three-hour on-location photo shoot (a $250 value)
- 25 edited images on a DVD (a $125 value)
Two 5”x7” prints (a $20 value)<p>
- For $450, you get a wedding-shoot package (a $1,530 total value) that includes:
- Six- to seven-hour on-location photo shoot (a $1,500 value)
- 25 edited images on a DVD (complimentary with wedding shoot)
- Booklet with 25 prints (a $30 value)<p>
This Groupon is valid for locations within 50 miles of Atlanta.
Mega Pixels’ team of creative photographers wrangle magazine-worthy images into frames, with services ranging from engagement and wedding photos to maternity, family, and pet portraits. Camera-ready customers choose a comfortable location for their session, be it an ethereal tree-shaded park, an industrial downtown backdrop, or the serene interior of a favorite iron lung. Photographers create a relaxed atmosphere, resulting in photos full of genuine, candid, and flattering images. After the shoot, customers can select their favorite portraits before photographers perform light retouching to remove any offending blemishes. The finished images are copied to a DVD, allowing customers to email, print, or play frisbee with additional high-resolution photos at their leisure.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 16, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only within 50mi of Atlanta. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mega Pixels
The mind tends to tamper with memories, embellishing elements while skirting around the fine details. Mega Pixels’s team of creative photographers knows that details are what make memories spring to life, what cause long-forgotten stories to be remembered and relived. They yearn to capture those details and hidden stories in every image they frame, wrangling symmetry, texture, depth of field, and a clever use of line into evocative shots. On-location photo shoots lead the photographers throughout Georgia and neighboring states to destinations chosen by their clients, who pose during scenic wedding shoots, graduation shoots, and portraits for the cover of their upcoming novel about a boy who learned to be more sensitive.