Indian food is typically served with naan, a flatbread that some people refer to as “pizza if it didn’t have all those gross toppings.” Try a slice with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$14 for Indian cuisine for two (up to a $28.96 value)
- Two entrees (up to an $8.99 value each)
- Two sides (up to a $2.50 value each)
- Two drinks (up to a $2.99 value each)<p>
$25 for Indian cuisine for four (up to a $57.92 value)
- Four entrees (up to an $8.99 value each)
- Four sides (up to a $2.50 value each)
- Four drinks (up to a $2.99 value each)<p>
The menu includes goat meat simmered with tomatoes and spices ($8.99), lamb curry in tomato sauce ($8.99), fish curry in a mild paprika sauce ($9.99), and sautéed spinach with housemade paneer cheese ($6.99).<p>
Since 1986, Mehran Restaurant has specialized in Halal meats and Middle Eastern cuisine. Chefs simmer morsels of goat with tomato sauce, roast marinated lamb chops in a tandoor oven, and cook pickled chicken meat with herbs and spices. Servers fill glasses with pours of Indian tea or creamy mango lassi.