All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed July 24, 2013
What You'll Get
Antioxidants make you look younger, which is why you’ll never see a pomegranate that looks more than three months old. Get a new look with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for one facial peel (up to a $100 value)
- $129 for three facial peels (up to a $270 value)<p>
Choose from three types of antioxidant-rich facial peels:
- The Blueberry Smoothie treatment uses L-lactic acid and blue corn meal to exfoliate away discoloration and sun damage, allowing the skin to glow without visible irritation.
- The pomegranate treatment, an antioxidant therapy, removes dead skin cells and moisturizes while stimulating the production of collagen and protein.
- Like the pomegranate peel, the retinol-rich Benefit peel promotes collagen, while reducing hyperpigmentation; it is suitable for first-time patients and those with irritated skin.<p>
Each facial peel is safe for all skin types.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must sign waiver. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mehta Plastic Surgery
Board-certified facial plastic surgeon Dr. Umang Mehta may specialize in rhinoplasty and other facial and eye surgeries, but his practice’s treatment list extends far beyond these services. He and his staff, including a licensed aesthetician, also deliver wrinkle fillers, laser cosmetics, and peels. After visits, complexions leave youthful and glowing like a phosphorescent corsage on prom night, and testimonials reveal that clients appreciate the team’s friendliness as much as they value their aesthetic expertise.