All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- C$26 for a four-course Chinese tasting menu for two (C$38.40 value)
- C$49 for a four-course Chinese tasting menu for four (C$76.80 value)
Each pair receives the following:
- One appetizer to split: choose from menu items A3, A4, A5, or A6
- One meat or vegetable entree to split: choose from menu items B7 to B13, B15 to B23, B25 to B30, or B40 to B52
- One soup to split: choose from menu items C2, C3, C5
- One potato roll or spring roll to split
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation recommended. Taxes and gratuity not included. Cannot be combined with any other specials or discounts. Entire voucher must be used in one visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Meishan Dong Po
With so many pork dishes on its menu, it's not surprising that Meishan Dong Po takes its name from the famed Chinese poet and gastronome Dong Po, who dwelt in the city of Meishan in the 11th century. In addition to dongpo pork—braised pork belly flavored with Chinese spices—chefs at the eatery whip up dongpo pork hock and dongpo pork sausage.
Like most of the menu, these entrees exemplify the Northern and Szechuan style of cooking. Other popular offerings are the handcrafted lanzhou noodles, steamed buns, and mapo tofu, which is made with spicy Sichuan peppers that can make your tongue and lips feel like they're vibrating.