Skilled automotive technicians drain stale oil, refill engines with fresh quarts, and perform a variety of car maintenance checks
About This Deal
- What’s included: Up to 5 quarts of motor oil, basic spin-on oil filter, tire rotation, tire pressure check, fluid top off, visual brake check, 23-point inspection, and free roadside assistance
- What kind of motor oil should you use?
- Length of service: Usually about 20 minutes
- Amenities at 3024 6th Ave: Spanish-speaking staff
- Amenities at 9424 Evergreen Way: Shuttle service
- Click here for a list of locations.
Learn More About Oil Changes
3,000 miles? 5,000 miles? Experts share their advice for keeping your car running safely and smoothly.
Need To Know
About Meineke Car Care Center
Sam Meineke opened his three-bay muffler shop in 1972 with a single product line, and through time, he and his successors have expanded the business into a complete automotive car-care center. Today, nearly 900 franchise owners operate their locations around the globe, still standing on the firm foundation of Sam's ideal of nursing vehicles back to health at fair prices. Meineke Car Care Center's technicians perform an array of services, keeping rides running in showroom condition with tune-ups, 23-point inspections, tire rotations, and deep-tissue windshield massages.