Technicians change oil and filter in the vehicle, rotate the tires, and perform an inspection to discover any existing problems
What You'll Get
- Up to 5 quarts of oil - Additional oil at extra charge
- Standard spin-on oil filter - cartridge and extended life oil filters at extra charge
- 35-point visual inspection - including visual brake inspection, test drive available at extra charge.
- Sales tax, shop supplies and waste disposal fees apply and are not included in this deal.
- Basic tire rotation and TPMS reset/relearn available at extra charge. Tire rotation not included but available at extra charge.
- Day and time restrictions: none
- Vehicle restrictions: valid on most cars and light trucks
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
The Fine Print
About Meineke Car Care Center
Sam Meineke opened his three-bay muffler shop in 1972 with a single product line, and through time, he and his successors have expanded the business into a complete automotive car-care center. Today, nearly 900 franchise owners operate their locations around the globe, still standing on the firm foundation of Sam's ideal of nursing vehicles back to health at fair prices. Meineke Car Care Center's technicians perform an array of services, keeping rides running in showroom condition with tune-ups, 23-point inspections, tire rotations, and more.