Cars are cool because they are essentially big, strong robots that you can get inside and control. The world is better than you thought with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$15 for a Preferred oil change with roadside assistance (a $29.95 value)
- Change of standard oil filter and up to 5 quarts of standard oil
- 23-point inspection
- Topping off of fluids
- Check of belts and hoses
- Four-month roadside-assistance package
$25 for a Supreme oil change with roadside assistance (a $49.95 value)
- All elements included in the Preferred package above
- Tire rotation with balance check and pressure check
$49 for a Summer car-care package (a $139.95 total value)
- Charging-system diagnostic (a $39.95 value)
- Cooling-system diagnostic (a $29.95 value)
- Anco wiper blades (a $19.90 value)
- All elements included in the Supreme oil change listed above (a $49.95 value)
- Four months of roadside assistance
Choose from the following locations:
- North Keystone Avenue in Indianapolis
- South Madison Avenue in Indianapolis
The roadside-assistance package includes emergency towing service of up to 5 miles, emergency tire change to inflated and functional spare, and emergency battery service for boosts and minor adjustments, all available 24 hours a day.
Meineke Car Care Center
Meineke Car Care Center's experienced technicians ready cars, trucks, and SUVs for reliable starts and safe cruises with preventive, maintenance, and repair services. After calling one of three shops to schedule an appointment, customers can roll their rides in and let mechanics feed engines fresh motor oil, install new filters, and remind carburetors of life's inherent beauty.
Charging-system tests ensure batteries are ready to rouse engines, and cooling-system diagnostics scour systems for leaks or blockages. Roadside-assistance packages, good for 24-hour towing, jump-starts, flat-tire service, and doo-wop singing in place of broken radios, allow motorists to travel without worry, and state inspections ensure jalopies stay on the good side of the law. Drivers can hang out in vibrantly colored waiting areas during the wait, sipping on complimentary coffee and using the free WiFi to find the origin of the term WiFi.