All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
An oil change is recommended every 3,000 miles or when the oil in the engine starts to gurgle out of the air-conditioning ducts. Keep your car humming with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $39 for two preferred synthetic-blend oil changes (a $78 value)
- $49 for two preferred high-mileage synthetic-blend oil changes, which protect engines that have driven more than 75,000 miles (a $98 value)
- $59 for an air-conditioner recharge, including up to 2 pounds of refrigerant (a $124 value)
- $54 for two preferred synthetic-blend oil changes (a $78 value) and a North Carolina state inspection (a $30 value; a $108 total value)
- $64 for two preferred high-mileage synthetic-blend oil changes (a $98 value) and a North Carolina state inspection (a $30 value; a $128 total value)
Each oil-change package includes a tire rotation with fluid top-off. Services can be upgraded to full-synthetic oil for $20 per oil change. North Carolina state inspection does not expire until a year after purchase. Online reservations available here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. State inspection expires one year from purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only at the listed location. Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required. Oil change valid for up to 5 quarts of Synthetic blend oil. Extra $20 fee to upgrade to full synthetic oil. Extra fee for special filters. Extra $10 fee for tinted windows for all state inspections. First oil change must be scheduled before the expiration date on your Groupon. Services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Meineke Car Care Center
The trained technicians at Meineke Car Care Center exemplify their dedication to affordable automobile service by performing a free brake inspection the moment they sense there might be trouble. Along with brake inspections, they provide all forms of auto services such as aligning wheels, rotating tires, changing out oil, and feeding each car a lollipop before it leaves.