All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed a day ago
Reviewed May 14, 2018
· Reviewed April 27, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $8.50 for museum admission for 2 (up to $14 value)
- $14 for museum admission for 4 (up to $28 value)
- $32 for museum admission for 10 (up to $70 value)
The museum will be closed for the month of September.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 150 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must activate by expiration date. Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mel Fisher's Treasure Museum
From model cars to butterflies, many hobbyists have a collection of personal treasures. In the late Mel Fisher's case, his happened to consist of tons upon tons of gold, silver, and jewels. A pioneering diver, Fisher made his name in 1985 with the discovery of the 1622 wreck of the Spanish galleon Nuestra Señora de Atocha, felled as it was transporting 40 tons of gold and silver back to Europe. Rather than using the haul to fill his swimming pools, he set about making his discoveries known to the world while continuing to explore the ocean floor for other wrecked 17th- and 18th-century ships. Today, Mel Fisher's Treasure Museum awes visitors with a look at its namesake's remarkable life and collection.
- Size: at least 10 mother lodes
- Eye Catcher: a gleaming golden whistle from the Margarita site
- The Collection: artifacts from a Spanish fleet that sank in 1715 on the treasure coast
- Hands-On: Visitors can lift an actual Atocha gold bar—and purchase authentic unique coins in jewelry settings, treasure recreations, or nautical gifts.