All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- During a pre-treatment consultation, Dr. Avunduk will discuss your goals and treatment options, which may include injecting up to 60 units of Dysport. If Dr. Avunduk determines the treatment isn’t appropriate for you, your purchase may be refunded.
- Typical treatment area for Dysport injections: frown lines between the eyebrows
- Additional reading on Dysport and how it works.
- Who’s eligible for Dysport injections?
- Dysport may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Dysport here.
Read more about Dysport and its potential results.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must use all treatments on same area. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Melrose MedSpa
Maintaining a client's complexion requires a keen aesthetic eye—but access to cutting-edge, medical-grade technology certainly helps as well. At Melrose MedSpa, the staff members possess the skill and the equipment needed to minimize the signs of aging skin, such as wrinkles, and sun damage. Dr. Canan Avunduk—a board-certified physician with more than 30 years of experience–personally administers every cosmetic injection.
Along with fillers, the clinic employs laser systems to address a wide range of aesthetic conditions. The aestheticians use focused pulses of laser light to fade unwanted tattoos and hyperpigmentation and improve skin's tone by stimulating collagen production. Other treatments might incorporate vitamin-rich serums or radio frequency energy to treat complexions. Beyond the face, Melrose MedSpa also offers nonsurgical, body-contouring procedures that target stubborn fat deposits with Coolsculpting and Venus Legacy.