All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Fondue is a ubiquitous staple of Swiss culture, matched only by neutrality, multiuse pocketknives, and the world’s most easy-to-draw cheese. Go for a dip with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $50 for a fondue dinner for two, valid on Saturday (up to a $99.60 value)
- $50 for a fondue dinner for two, valid Sunday–Friday (up to a $99.60 value)
- $90 for a fondue dinner for four, valid on Saturday (up to a $199.20 value)
- $90 for a fondue dinner for four, valid Sunday–Friday (up to a $199.20 value)<p>
Each meal includes the following per person:
- Gooey cheese fondue (up to a $9.95 value)
- Salad (up to a $6.95 value)
- Fondue by You (up to a $22.95 value), which includes a selection of three entrees such as filet mignon, salmon, white shrimp, chicken, and ravioli, along with seasonal vegetables and signature dipping sauces
- One glass of wine, beer, sangria, or specialty non-alcoholic cocktail (up to a $9.95 value) <p>
See the full menu here.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only at listed Darien location. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Dine-in only. Must purchase 1 food item. Not valid on Father's Day, Fourth of July, Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Valentine's Day, or Mother's Day. Not valid with any other special or promotion. Extra fee applies for the lobster tail. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Melting Pot
The center of a table topped in gleaming granite is not the usual place you’d find a bubbling cauldron. At Melting Pot, these cauldrons don't bubble with evil spells or dirty laundry, but with molten blends of cheese and lager.
The menu allows diners to create a decadent multi-course meal highlighted by fondue. First, they choose the cheese, then after a salad and entree comes what some call the real main course: chocolate fondue. Milk chocolate swirls with peanut butter, caramel, or marshmallow cream, waiting to engulf chunks of fruit and pound cake. Diners can also just enjoy cheese or chocolate fondue with a glass of wine without partaking in the full experience.
Amber lights suspended above warm wood tables make Melting Pot an apt choice for a romantic dinner or a celebratory evening out.