Watching a show after dinner livens up a dining experience, just like juggling silverware at the table or paying a violinist to juggle silverware at the table. Get entertained after you eat with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$40 for a performance and dinner for two (up to $66 value)
$75 for a performance and dinner for four (up to $132 value)
$135 for a performance and dinner for eight (up to $264 value)
- Buffet or three-course plated dinner, depending on the performance
- Dessert served after the first act, along with a choice of coffee, tea, or milk
- Fox on the Fairway on June 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, and 18
- The Kids Left, The Dog Died, Now What? on July 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, and 23
- Don't Say Goodbye, I'm Not Leaving on August 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, and 20
- Seniors of the Sahara on September 23, 24, and 30, and October 1, 7, and 8
- Harris Cashes Out on October 31, and November 1, 2, 7, 8, and 9
Memories Dinner Theater
In the 1930s, big bands and lauded musicians played a famous bar called Weilers and would one day become Memories Dinner Theater. The music bounced off the very same 2,500-square-foot maple dance floor, tamarack log ceiling, and twin stone fireplaces that remain today, though Memories has since expanded its entertainment options beyond song and dance.
As guests feast on three-course meals, the theater's roster of top-notch actors tackle dramas, musicals, audience-interactive murder mysteries, and comedies. The laughs continue on Chicken Comedy nights, when funnyman Rob Haswell hosts renowned comedians whose jokes keep diners chortling in between bites not of rubber, but of broasted chicken and food from an unlimited buffet.
97% of 176 customers recommend
“Great time!! Will definitely return.”
“No problem using groupon. Food was good and show was funny. Nice night out with our parents. ”
“Go with a group or even as a couple. Tables are set for 8. Tablemates are friendly. Mostly seniors at the afternoon performance,”