The sport of basketball has held a firm place among America’s most beloved pastimes since its spin-off from the popular breakfast spread NBA Jam. Spread your friends across a row of seats with today’s Groupon, which gets you a ticket to one of four Memphis Grizzlies games at FedExForum, as well as a Grizzlies T-shirt. Choose between the following seating options:
- For $19, you get a terrace-level seat and a T-shirt (up to a $62 value).
- For $49, you get a club-level seat and a T-shirt (up to a $114 value).
Choose from the following game options:
- Against the Golden State Warriors on Wednesday, March 30 at 7 p.m.
- Against the Minnesota Timberwolves on Saturday, April 2 at 7 p.m.
- Against the L.A. Clippers on Tuesday, April 5 at 7 p.m.
- Against the Sacramento Kings on Friday, April 8 at 7 p.m.
This season marks the 10th anniversary of the Grizzlies’ arrival in Memphis. As the season picks up the pace toward the playoff push, fans can emphatically follow the deft dribblery and behind-the-back misdirection of hoopsters Zach Randolph and O.J. Mayo. During breaks between plays, basketball buffs can also watch the hardcourt high jinks of Grizz, the team mascot who distributes T-shirts, stirs up crowd passions, and—like real grizzly bears—frequently mistakes the point guard for his cub. Tickets purchased with today’s deal can be ordered online and picked up at the arena’s will-call office. Memphis Grizzlies T-shirts (a $15 value) will be available at a table next to will call.
Famished fans can fuel their hip-hip-hooraying with the help of the rock ‘n’ roll–inspired Flip Side Diner, the Memphis specialities of Rock Around the Clock, the fine cuisine of Opus, and other in-house dining options. For aural appeasement, music mavens on the plaza or terrace levels can pause to admire the arena’s diverse musically themed zones on the way back to their seats.
191 Beale St.
Memphis, Tennessee 38103Get Directions