Frozen yogurt made from fresh California milk in flavors such as banana, butterscotch, and cappuccino
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 30% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days
Need To Know
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 30% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Menchie's Frozen Yogurt
Though he couldn't have known it at the time, Adam Caldwell arranged one of the most successful first dates ever. He not only ended up marrying his date, Danna, but also had such a memorable time with her in a frozen-yogurt shop, that the pair was inspired to found their own.
They opened Menchie's Frozen Yogurt in California in 2007, and within just a few years, they found themselves with hundreds of thriving stores all around the world.
As the Menchie's brand grew, Adam and Danna kept a simple mission in mind: to make their customers smile. So they put an adorable cast of animated characters throughout the stores and on the colorful spoons. More importantly, they let guests create endless dessert combinations from almost 150 rotating yogurt flavors and plenty of toppings displayed in help-yourself bins.
Made from fresh milk from a California dairy, the yogurt is free of the artificial growth hormone rSBT. All the yogurt is kosher, and certain flavors accommodate vegan and gluten-free diets.