Eatery specializes in dubs—imaginative grilled wrap sandwiches with a wide variety of add-ons, but it also offers salads, snacks, and drinks
About This Deal
- Type of food: Modern American (dubs and more)
- Valid for the full menu on any day of the week
- View the menu and prices
Need To Know
About Menna's Joint
Menna's Joint serves food fit for a sultan. Here, they make meals for hungry customers from mid-morning to late night. Their plates vary from breakfast to dinner entrees, munchies, combos, and even salads for those looking for a lighter bite.
- Originals: What guests come here for are their wraps in dubble and DUB sizes. Try the Super, chicken with mozzarella, lettuce, tomato, green peppers, onions, and honey mustard, or the classic Club with bacon, chicken, swiss, lettuce, tomato, onion, and ranch.
- Breakfast: The Triple B is a breakfast treat served with scrambled eggs, cheddar, sausage, bacon, ham, and potatoes, while the chicken and cheddar breakfast plate is known as "what you see is what you get".
- The hookups: Extras include their grilled meats, cheese, any vegetable/pineapple, or even one french toast stick to spice up mains.