Many theater-goers claim that life imitates art, which can be frustrating when they pause arguments for intermissions or direct drivers to turn "stage left" at stop signs. Learn to navigate the theatrical world with today's Groupon to the Merrimack Hall Performing Arts Center. Choose from two upcoming shows, each with two add-on options:
- For $40, you get two tickets to Forever Plaid December 7–December 10 at 2 p.m. or 7:30 p.m. (an $80 value).
- For $45, you get two tickets to Forever Plaid plus two drink tickets (a $5 value each; a $90 total value).
- For $48, you get two tickets to Forever Plaid plus two drink tickets and two patron-level memberships (a $60 value; a $150 total value).
- For $42, you get two tickets to Motherhood the Musical on February 29 at 7:30 p.m. or March 25 at 2 p.m. (an $84 value).
- For $45, you get two tickets to Motherhood the Musical for Wednesday or Thursday shows plus two drink tickets (a $94 value).
- For $50, you get two tickets to Motherhood the Musical plus two drink tickets and two patron-level memberships (a $154 value).
With exposed-brick walls and 302 plush red seats, Merrimack Hall provides an intimate space for performances by national and international acts. Forever Plaid pays homage to harmony with a quartet of Broadway veterans singing nostalgic hits such as “Love is a Many-Splendored Thing” and “Catch a Falling Star.” Using clever choreography and the multiplying abilities of plaid, the production brings to life the posthumous musical talents of four young performers who died in a car crash before their big show. Meanwhile, Motherhood the Musical examines the challenges and joys of motherhood as three overworked mothers belt out original songs by Susan Fabisch including the lively, comedic “Costco Queen” and “The Kids Are Finally Asleep.”
Patrons who opt for drink tickets can imbibe refreshing glasses of beer or wine before finding their seats. Patron-level memberships invigorate theater-goers with 10% off all future ticket purchases, receptions with guest artists, and recognition via town crier. While still glowing from high-quality theater and warm stage lights, audiences can kindle inner compassion by assisting Merrimack Hall's community outreach programs, which include master classes and workshops for kids with special needs.
3320 Triana Blvd.
Huntsville, Alabama 35805Get Directions