· Redeemed 2 hours ago
· Redeemed 5 days ago
· Redeemed 8 days ago
What You'll Get
Choose from Two Options
- $12 for $20 worth of dine-in for two or more, valid Monday–Friday
- $24 for $40 worth of dine-in for four or more, valid Monday–Friday
- See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Greece and Italy are both Mediterranean peninsulas once home to great empires. They're essentially neighbors, separated only by the Ionian Sea. And though their cuisines appear very different at first glance, Messina's restaurant exists to demonstrate that the cultural gulf isn't actually that wide. The casual, family-friendly eatery serves true Mediterranean foods:
- Appetizers: Opt for the Italian-style fried mozzarella with marinara, or choose the Greek saganaki, in which pan-fried kasseri cheese is lit aflame at your table.
- Pizza: Messina's blends the two cuisines in its signature Combo pie, which features feta, ground gyro meat, sausage, pepperoni, onions, mushrooms, and bell peppers.
- Sandwiches: A chicken pita drizzled with tzatziki sauce isn't all that far from a warm chicken parmesan sub.
- Entrees: Lasagna al forno is a comforting Italian standard. Greece's moussaka isn't too different, with its alternating layers of pan-fried eggplant, ground beef, potatoes, and béchamel sauce.
- Desserts: Layers come into play again in both baklava, the sweet phyllo pastry filled with walnuts and honey, and tiramisu, made of coffee-soaked ladyfingers and whipped mascarpone filling.