Like tug-of-war tournaments and harmonized singing telegrams, workouts are more effective when done with a group. Join a fitness community with this Groupon.
$20 for 30 Yoga and Fitness Classes ($350 Value)
This Groupon is valid at the following locations:
- Yoga East Orlando — redeem up to 5 classes
- Yoga Girls by Allure — redeem up to 5 classes
- Yoga Siddhi — redeem up to 5 classes
- Studio K Yoga - The Stadium Plaza — redeem up to 10 classes
- Signature Fitness — redeem up to 10 classes
- Fitness by Example — redeem up to 10 classes
- Yoga at Windhorse Wellness Center — redeem up to 10 classes
- Jazzercise Orlando College Park — redeem up to 10 classes
- Jazzercise College Park - E Marks St — redeem up to 10 classes
- Dance Trance Orlando — redeem up to 10 classes
- Orange Ave Gym — redeem up to 10 classes
- Fountain of Youth Camp - Wadeview Park — redeem up to 10 classes
- Diamond Fitness — redeem up to 10 classes
The trainers at each MetaBody-approved location lead students in results-oriented workouts several times a week. Sweat sessions utilize a variety of exercises and disciplines to produce full-body results in a supportive environment, ideal for beginners and hard-core core hardeners alike. In addition to the fitness classes, students receive a success guide to help prepare them for imminent pound loss, a nutrition guide, and a $100 gift certificate for individual coaching from MetaBody’s team of certified nutritionists. Because the pass sets a 5- or 10-class cap at any given location, exercisers can further shake up their workout regimens by vetting a series of classes or instructors that work best for them.
Click here for each location's class schedule.
When Roald Dahl wrote Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, he imagined a much-coveted golden ticket that granted access to myriad wonders and unveiled the inner workings of an entire industry. MetaBody created a real-life version of that ticket with the MetaBody Yoga & Fitness Pass, though it applies to fitness instead of candy. The pass grants access not to a single gym but to classes at a variety of local studios, specializing in everything from yoga to boot camp. With the freedom to move from location to location, students can sample different regimens, instructors, and styles of exercise to cobble together a program that fits their needs and goals. MetaBody's nutritionists supplement class packages by coaching clients in healthy eating, recipe cooking, and speed-reading nutrition-fact labels.