What You'll Get
The process of laser hair removal is effective, but difficult to understand, like a soft-spoken drive-thru attendant who is actually James Bond. Leave tricky treatments to the professionals with today's Groupon to Metamorphosis Med Spa in Downers Grove. Choose between the following options:
- For $299, you get one year of laser hair-removal treatments (up to a $3,192 value), valid for three of the following areas:
- Upper lip (a $99 value/treatment)
- Chin (a $125 value/treatment)
- Sideburns (a $125 value/treatment)
- Jaw line (a $125 value/treatment)
- Areola (a $125 value/treatment)
- Between eyebrow (a $125 value/treatment)
- Ears (a $125 value/treatment)
- Basic bikini line (a $149 value/treatment)
- For $399, you get one year of laser hair-removal treatments (up to a $2,872 value), valid for one of the following areas:
- Full face (a $359 value/treatment)
- Front neck and jaw line (a $250 value/treatment)
- Hands and feet (a $250 value/treatment)
Licensed physician and surgeon Dr. Vipal Arora and the staff at Metamorphosis Med Spa wield noninvasive Cynosure Apogee lasers to help vanquish unwanted plumage. After Dr. Arora shakes hands with each hair during an initial consultation, energetic pulses of light leap from the laser to bombard hair follicles on one medium or three small areas of the body with pigment-eviscerating heat. Dr. Arora saturates the surrounding area with cold-air and topical analgesia to help shield the epidermis from discomfort and blush-inducing pratfalls, but skin may redden for up to one day after treatment. Metamorphosis Med Spa recommends six to eight weeks between each treatment, so clients will have time for up to eight treatments with today’s deal.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 17, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Must activate by 4/17/12, sessions expire 1 year from activation date. Valid only for option purchased. 24hr cancellation notice or $50 fee may apply. Must use treatments on areas selected at first treatment. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Metamorphosis Med Spa
Dr. Vipal Arora of Metamorphosis Med Spa directs a nonsurgical symphony of cosmetic procedures to refresh and relax clients. He injects dermal fillers into façades to smooth wrinkles and crow's feet, and lasers guided by his hands simultaneously rejuvenate the skin and entertain the kittens carried in patients' purses. The doc's experience in photodynamic and light-heat therapies gifts visitors with noninvasive solutions for rosacea, hair reduction, and acne.