All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment area for Kybella injections: fat underneath the chin
- Read our Kybella guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Who’s eligible for Kybella injections?
- During 15- to 20-minute sessions, Dr. Vierrergger carefully injects the drug into the chin or neck.
- Patients can see results in as little as two treatments.
- Side effects are minimal but include swelling, bruising, and redness. Click here to learn more about Kybella.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant’s standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed the price paid for the voucher). Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Metamorphosis Medical Center
At Metamorphosis Medical Center, Dr. Kristen Vierregger helps patients look and feel better with a wide range of cosmetic services, skin treatments, and hormone therapy. Dr. Vierregger received her medical degree from the University of Pennsylvania's Perelman School of Medicine and completed her residency at the University of California, Irvine. Having further trained with the Bioidentical Hormone Initiative and been certified through the National Laser Institute, she specializes in state-of-the-art, laser-based aesthetic treatments, Bio-Identical hormone replacement therapy, sclerotherapy, and skin rejuvenation. She is a Diplomate in Regenerative and Anti-Aging Medicine and Board Certification with The American Board of Anti-Aging /Regenerative Medicine (ABAARM).