Restylane injections can reduce facial wrinkles, folds, and Vectra Imaging session help to reduce skin sun damage and irregular skin texture
About This Deal
- Valid with any technician
Typical treatment areas for Restylane injections: lips, facial wrinkles, and folds
- Additional syringes may be needed depending on the area treated
- Vectra Imaging Session: a multi-camera system is used to take photos of the patient’s face and a 3D imaging technology helps visualize the effects of treatments designed to remedy facial asymmetry, skin irregularities, hyperpigmentation, sun spots, volume loss, and more.
- Read our Restylane guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Read all safety considerations for Restylane.
- Who’s eligible for Restylane injections?
Need To Know
About Metamorphosis Plastic Surgery
Dr. Markmann and Metamorphosis Plastic Surgery provide patients with an exceptional cosmetic surgery experience. Starting from the first consultation, we work with local, national and international patients to find the best cosmetic solution for their unique needs. Dr. Markmann, and our highly trained staff of expert nurses and skin specialists make sure that each treatment you get here is tailored to you alone. Each person is different and should get the personalized, expert care that we provide. Our Medispa portion of the business has licensed and skilled medical professionals who can help you meet the aesthetic goals you set for yourself with our advanced skincare and non- invasive treatments. Board-certified Dr. Markmann was rated RealSelf.com's Top Doctor and voted Top Doc by Baltimore Magazine and the Baltimore Sun.