All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
March 25, 2016
January 15, 2016
January 13, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $30 for a Mexican meal for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $66 value)
- $55 for a Mexican meal for four, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $132 value)
- $35 for a Mexican meal for two, valid any day (up to $66 value)
- $65 for a Mexican meal for four, valid any day (up to $132 value)
Each pair of diners enjoys:
- One appetizer (up to a $14 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $36 value)
- Two glasses of sangria or margaritas (a $16 value)
See the menu here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per table. Dine-in only. Tax & gratuity not included. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid for Filete al Chipotle. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Nachos, guacamole, and fried calamari—these are just a few contenders for most popular dish at Metate. Putting the three in even tougher competition, they all appear in the appetizer part of the menu, vying to be the first freshly made Mexican dish to land on diners' tables. And, true to the restaurant's central theme, each incorporates authentic Mexican ingredients, such as ripe avocados and chipotle peppers.