Choose from Four Options
- $32 for a Mexican meal for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $66 total value)
- $37 for a Mexican meal for two, valid any day (up to $66 total value)
- $60 for a Mexican meal for four, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $132 total value)
- $70 for a Mexican meal for four, valid any day (up to $132 value)
Each pair of diners enjoys:
- One appetizer (up to a $14 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $36 value)
- Two glasses of sangria or margaritas (a $16 value)
See the menu here.
Nachos, flautas, guacamole, and quesadillas—these are some of the top contenders for most popular dish at Metate Authentic. You'll find all four not only inside early, messy prototypes of the piñata, but also on the Metate Fiesta appetizer platter. The starter represents Metate's menu at large, an impressive spread of traditional, freshly made Mexican dishes. And, true to the eatery's name, each incorporates authentic spices, peppers, and seasonings, such as the dried artisanal chilis and chocolate atop chicken and rice in the mole poblano.