Like a stock photo of a guy with a loosened tie, a frosty margarita encapsulates everyone's idea of a good time. Let the good times roll with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $30 for a Mexican meal for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $66 value)
- $55 for a Mexican meal for four, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $132 value)
- $35 for a Mexican meal for two, valid any day (up to $66 value)
- $65 for a Mexican meal for four, valid any day (up to $132 value)
Each pair of diners enjoys:
- One appetizer (up to a $14 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $36 value)
- Two glasses of sangria or margaritas (a $16 value)
See the menu here.
Nachos, flautas, guacamole, and quesadillas—these are some of the top contenders for most popular dish at Metate Authentic. You'll find all four not only inside early, messy prototypes of the piñata, but also on the Metate Fiesta appetizer platter. The starter represents Metate's menu at large, an impressive spread of traditional, freshly made Mexican dishes. And, true to the eatery's name, each incorporates authentic spices, peppers, and seasonings, from the dried artisanal chilis and chocolate atop chicken and rice in the mole poblano to the chipotle sauce over filet mignon medallions in a dish of filete al chipotle.
90% of 113 customers recommend
“This place was awesome nice hideaway good margaritas , music was good and the ambiance was excellent the servers were attentive I would definitely come back”
“I've been there several times and always had a good experience. The food is good, the prices are reasonable and the service is friendly.”
“Great drinks, fun waiters ”