What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $15 for designer showhouse admission for one ($25 value)
- $27 for designer showhouse admission for two ($50 value)
- $79 for one ticket to a gala preview cocktail party on Thursday, April 30, 6 p.m.–9 p.m ($150 value)
- $149 for two tickets to a gala preview cocktail party on Thursday, April 30, 6 p.m.–9 p.m. ($300 value)
- Thursday, April 30, 6 p.m.–9 p.m.
- Gala ticket does not include a daily admission ticket
Metro Designer Showhouse Admission
- May 2–June 28
- Tuesdays–Sundays, 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Incudes Showhouse journal
The 2015 Metro Designer Showhouse kicks off with an exclusive Gala Preview led by Metro Designer Showhouse Chair, Robert Passal. Passal, whose designs have been featured in Architectural Digest and is the recipient of Traditional Home magazine’s Top 20 Designer Award, will introduce members of the art and design communities as well as the showhouse designers. Celebrity Chef Danielle Saunders—winner of the Food Network’s Chopped and personal chef to Sean Combs—will create a menu in her signature soul-fusion style.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Gala ticket does not include a daily admission ticket. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Metro Designer Showhouse
Unlike at most showhouses, where a designer decorates a single room or space, every designer of the Metro Designer Showhouse was given nine weeks to transform an entire loft into the ultimate urban dwelling. Showhouse attendees will experience a total of seven living rooms, seven dining rooms, and 16 bedrooms, each with their own unique style incorporating 12-foot, floor-to-ceiling windows capturing views of the Manhattan skyline.
Original fine art by NYC Metropolitan area artists will be exhibited throughout the showhouse halls. The showhouse will also host the Metro Living Lecture Series, featuring experts who cover topics of art, culture, decorating, design, entertaining, and luxury lifestyle. Charity proceeds will be donated to The Alzheimer’s Association Greater NJ Chapter.