Though the Scottish shepherds who invented golf liked it for its challenges, Scottish sheep liked it because it gave them ample time to nap in shepherds’ pickup trucks. Find your own reason to enjoy golf with this Groupon.<p>
Choose Between Two Options
$99 for a golf simulator party for up to five (up to a $246.70 total value)
- 18 holes, or up to five hours of play in private golf simulator (up to a $200 value)
- One three-item platter (up to a $17.95 value)
- Five drink vouchers (up to a $28.75 value)<p>
$199 for a golf simulator party for up to ten (up to a $493.40 total value)
- 18 holes or up to five hours of play in two private golf simulators (up to a $400 value)
- Two four-item platters (up to a $35.90 value)
- Ten drink vouchers (up to a $57.50 value)<p>
Rates vary throughout the day.
Metro Fairway Indoor Golfing
Metro Fairway Indoor Golfing was founded by two avid golfers who didn't break into the sport until their 20s. As beginners just trying to learn the game, the pair had some bad experiences on actual courses. Sand traps and water hazards relentlessly snatched up their shots, and other golfers made them feel rushed, presumably by honking their cart horns to the tune of the Speed Racer theme song.
Even when their games began to improve, winter would roll around and bring a prompt halt to the golfing season. To combat these various external barriers, they decided to open Metro Fairway Indoor Golfing. At the indoor studio, all kinds of golfers can pepper the digital greens of 80 different world famous courses. The design of each simulator lets groups move at their own pace, and nearby, a concession area fuels lengthy rounds on the links with a menu of drinks and pub food.