Renting a boat gives you a chance to drive a boat, which, in turn, lets you feel a small piece of what it’s like to be a boat. Test-drive a new lifestyle with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $149 for a four-hour Wave Runner jet-ski rental (a $300 value)
- $50 for a four-hour fishing boat rental (a $100 value)
- $112 for a four-hour 20-foot pontoon rental, valid Monday–Thursday (a $225 value)
- $150 for a five-hour 20-foot pontoon rental, valid Friday and Saturday (a $275 value)
- $25 for a four-hour paddle board rental (a $50 value)<p>
Each rental includes life jackets for every passenger. Fishing licenses are available for an $11 fee. <p>
Metro Lakes Marina and Rentals
Most inflatable stand-up paddleboards are 4 inches thick, but Metro Lakes Marina and Rentals’ stand-up paddleboards measure a military-grade 6 inches thick, riding ride high in the water and never sagging in the middle. The team’s eye for details like this extends to their watercrafts, too. Their jet skis, for example, are all 2013 models from Yamaha and Sea Doo, and cushioned pontoons ferry you and up to 11 friends or mannequins posed as friends across Lake Minnetonka. To ensure safe navigation of the waters, pontoon drivers receive operating instructions and a map of the lake before shoving off.
Anglers can also hunt fish species from large-mouth bass to muskies aboard the company’s fishing boats. Fishermen and women shouldn’t get too attached to their hauls; however, because Metro Lakes Marina and Rentals adheres to catch-and-release practices.