All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $149 for a four-hour rental of a 20-foot pontoon boat, valid Monday–Thursday ($225 value)
- $186 for a five-hour rental of a 20-foot pontoon boat, valid Friday–Sunday ($275 value)
- $165 for a four-hour rental of a 24-foot pontoon boat, valid Monday–Thursday ($250 value)
- $232 for a five-hour rental 24-foot pontoon boat, valid Friday–Sunday ($340 value)
- $105 for a two-hour rental of a Wave Runner jet ski, valid Friday–Sunday ($150 value)
- $100 for a two-hour rental of a Wave Runner jet ski, valid Monday–Thursday ($150 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 15, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1/person, 1 as gift. Limit 1/visit. Reservation req'd; subject to availability. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Subject to severe weather: operates in windy, hot, cloudy, cold & drizzle weather. Valid driver’s license/government-issued ID required to drive. Credit card req'd at booking; no debit cards. No grills or pets. $25/person fee over 8 max for 20' pontoon; $25/person fee for over 10 max for 24' pontoon. No tubing behind boat. Wave Runner options: 2 person max on each Wave Runner. Fuel not included. Not valid 7/1-7/7. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Metro Lakes Marina and Rentals
Most inflatable stand-up paddleboards are 4 inches thick, but Metro Lakes Marina and Rentals’ stand-up paddleboards measure a military-grade 6 inches thick, riding ride high in the water and never sagging in the middle. The team’s eye for details like this extends to their watercrafts, too. Their jet skis, for example, are all 2013 models from Yamaha and Sea Doo, and cushioned pontoons ferry you and up to 11 friends or mannequins posed as friends across Lake Minnetonka. To ensure safe navigation of the waters, pontoon drivers receive operating instructions and a map of the lake before shoving off.
Anglers can also hunt fish species from large-mouth bass to muskies aboard the company’s fishing boats. Fishermen and women shouldn’t get too attached to their hauls; however, because Metro Lakes Marina and Rentals adheres to catch-and-release practices.