Participants visit and learn about some of New York’s architectural or historical sites during a guided tour
What You'll Get
- What’s included: tour of some of Manhattan’s notable historical sites or Tribeca’s architectural sites led by a local certified guide
- Scheduled by appointment
- Departure location: 15 Centre Street, New York, NY 10007
- Free admission for children under 12
- Notable sights: underground railroad station, American Thread Building, Brooklyn Bridge, Federal Hall, New York Stock Exchange
- What to bring: comfortable shoes and clothing
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Tour must have 5 people to start. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Metro Tours
Run by Justin and Laura, a New York-based couple, Metro Tours is dedicated to helping tourists find their way among the many fascinating landmarks of America's most populous city. They believe that a walking tour led in a fun way by passionate local guides can provide deeper insights into the secrets of the metropolis than the basics covered in guidebooks. Having lived here for years, they are now happy to share their insider knowledge with visitors curious to learn about the city from the perspective of real New Yorkers.