Medical staff helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and reveal younger-looking skin
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 30 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. 20-unit option must be used in 1 visit; may redeem 40 and 60-unit options across visits. Gifted voucher may not be used by purchaser. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. New customers only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Metrolina Medical Associates
Metrolina Medical Associates provides preventive health-care treatments, including physicals, vaccinations, and ultrasounds to ensure body systems are working correctly. But it also offers cosmetic services, such as microdermabrasion treatments to reveal younger-looking skin and body-contouring treatments to help patients lower their overall BMI.