For $12, you get one general-admission ticket to the Twilight parody After Dusk but Before Daylight, performed at the Metropolis Performing Arts Centre in Arlington Heights (a $23.50 value). Choose from five dates:
- Saturday, October 16 at 10 p.m.
- Saturday, October 23 at 10 p.m.
- Saturday, October 30 at 10 p.m.
- Saturday, November 6 at 10 p.m.
- Saturday, November 13 at 10 p.m.
- Celebrating its 10th anniversary, the theater attracts patrons from all over the Chicagoland area with its diverse range of entertaining productions.
- Today's side deal gets you into Metropolis's 350-seat theater with a general-admission ticket (normally $18 plus online fee).
- Directed by Scott Woldman, the cast of After Dusk but Before Daylight will lead audiences in a laugh-out-loud parody of the Twilight series.
- Led by audience suggestions, the improv cast will explore the strangest and funniest aspects of the Twilight phenomenon.
- Performance includes adult content and language, so children and young teens are not encouraged to attend.
- Only one Groupon per person may be purchased, although as many as four may be bought as gifts.
Local publications extol Metropolis Performing Arts Centre's past performances, and Steadstyle Chicago excitedly anticipates After Dusk but Before Daylight. Four Metromixers give past shows a perfect five-star average, and five Yelpers give the venue four stars.
- The hilarious Metropolis cast will improv their way through all topics of interest including vampires, werewolves, and brooding young people. Audience members will even have the opportunity to make suggestions and watch their ideas come to life before their very eyes! No show will be the same, so the fun never ends. – Steadstyle Chicago
- Definitely a cool place to check out lesser known plays and concerts. Fortunately for me I have some 'unique' taste and got to see one of my favorite bands play here! The venue is small and my seats were great, the show was outstanding! Went here this past weekend to see 'Lend Me a Tenor' the play was very cute and entertaining. – Katrina G., Yelp
111 W Campbell St.
Arlington Heights, Illinois 60005Get Directions