Click above to see The Neelys, Sunday, November 8, at 12:45 p.m. See below for other stars of the Food Network.
- Buy here to see Giada De Laurentiis, Saturday, November 7, at 10 a.m.
- Buy here to see Guy Fieri, Saturday, November 7, at 11:45 a.m.
- Buy here to see Tyler Florence, Sunday, November 8, at 11 a.m.
- Buy here to see Paula Deen, Sunday, November 8, at 2:30 p.m.
|_Jump to: Reviews||Iron Kitchen: Top Celeb Chef Edition_|
Today’s Groupon is peppered with celebrity, flavored with workshops, seasoned with instruction, and served up buffet style. For $25, you’ll get a ticket to this year’s Metropolitan Cooking & Entertaining Show, a smorgasbord of chefs, tastings, demonstrations, and exhibits at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center on November 7 from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and November 8 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. This deal, a $55 value, gets you general admission and a seat for one show of your choice at the Celebrity Theater.
A foodie’s Disneyland (not to be confused with a Goofy’s Disneyland, which is just Disneyland), this epic event unites the best culinary companies (caterers, party planners, personal chefs, specialty food vendors) for two majestic, mouth-watering days. You can sip microbrews and spirits in the Beer, Wine & Spirits Pavilion, or watch DC’s top chefs (RJ Cooper from Vidalia, Barton Seaver from Blue Ridge, Mike Isabella from Zaytinya, and more) work their magic on the Bloom Cooking Stage with live demos.
The Food Network comes to life with access to a show in the Celebrity Tent. Sit a spell and watch culinary wizards Giada De Laurentiis (Everyday Italian), Guy Fieri (Diners, Drive-ins and Dives), Tyler Florence (Food 911), The Neelys (Down Home with the Neelys), and Paula Deen (Paula’s Home Cooking) in action.
If you’ve been resorting to the same take-out menu for the past month, this Groupon will help put the spicy back in your life. It’s also an effortless way to sample those intimidating dishes on the menu you’re tempted to try without the commitment of ordering. Walk around in a menu-free, food-dazed fog and nosh on whatever nibbles perk up your taste buds. After watching the top chefs sauté and slice, you might even be motivated to dust off the food processor and get cooking yourself.
This Groupon also makes a great gift for foodies, friends who can never agree on restaurant choices, and aspiring dinner-party hosts and hostesses.
Trade Show Week and the Today Show have featured The Metropolitan Cooking & Entertaining Show. This annual event already has a buzz on Yelp discussion boards: > * Looking forward to going to this again this year if possible. Its [sic] a great way to spend a foodie day. – Marianne “Culture Sponge” L. > * This event is awesome. I have been twice already and the Metropolitan Cooking show is a local company which makes this event even more awesome – Viet D.
Iron Kitchen: Top Celeb Chef Edition
The show that consistently burns up the rating charts but never burns the roast, Iron Kitchen: Top Celeb Chef Edition is coming back for a historic 19th season as America’s top-rated competitive cooking and phone-in dream-analysis show. What are some of the surprises planned for this cycle?
- Jahnna is back, sassier than ever…and married?
- Mysterious “texture judge” will have his taste buds removed…and his identity revealed!
- Guest Celebrichef and former ECW Cruiserweight Champion Supercrazy performs moonsault from second story Tuscan balcony, directly onto $1600 wedding cake.
- The Denitro/Saunders feud takes an unexpected turn when they’re challenged to prepare a six-course Thanksgiving tasting menu while handcuffed to a helicopter.
- Jahnna’s messy divorce ripples outward, causing Kendra’s soufflé to collapse. Viewer discretion is advised.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.