While beautiful, Mount Rushmore is quite costly to maintain due to its large size and need for regular beard trimmings by a team of rock climbers. Maintain a stately visage with today’s Groupon to MetroSexual - The Spa for Men. Choose from the following options:
- For $32, you get a haircut and style (up to a $65 value).
- For $49, you get a haircut and style and a face shave (up to a $105 value).
- For $69, you get a one-hour pampering package for men (up to a $140 value). The package includes:
- A haircut and style, including wash and scalp massage (up to a $65 value)
- A face shave (a $40 value)
- A manicure with hand massage (a $35 value)
Specializing in Y-chromosome-carriers, the stylists at MetroSexual deliver relaxation and order to men’s heads, faces, and hands with a muscular union of spa niceties and old-fashioned grooming techniques. The one-hour pampering package combats tension and stubborn chimney soot with a battalion of services, including a facial shave and massage. Incipient beard, moustache, and sideburn topiaries stand down after the house shave, which follows a hot towel compress with a cream-and-razor combination more effective than Godzilla’s publicist. Hair cultivators get a careful trim, and tea tree lotion cools the newly smooth or spruced-up landscape.
The spa’s cut and style bathes heads in cleansing suds and conditions them with a soothing treatment and 40 head-nod reps. A massage destresses scalps, after which the stylist pays special attention to dry or damaged hair before an expert cut and shaping. Hands destined to run through newly natty hair also get their own upgrade with a manicure and hand massage.