Team of professionals performs carpet cleaning services to help customers maintain neat and fresh spaces
About This Deal
- Steam cleaning
- Service radius: within 15 miles of zip code 92101
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
Need To Know
About Mexsteam Carpet Cleaning
Mexsteam Carpet Cleaning revives home interiors with a selection of cleansing services. Arriving with all the solutions and equipment they need—including nontoxic child- and pet-safe products and high-powered truck-mounted steam extractors—technicians refurbish carpet and furniture fibers by breaking up even ground in grime. Where tile is concerned, Mexsteam's team clears away mold and mildew from ceramic surfaces and grout, leaving kitchens and bathrooms looking factory fresh.