What You'll Get
Like a potato, if the human body is not properly mashed and moisturized, it will never be used for anything more than a science project battery. Make sure your body is properly fluffed and buttered with today’s soothing Groupon: for $42, you’ll get one of five one-hour massage treatments at Mezz Spa in Alpharetta (up to a $100 value).
The experienced therapists at Mezz will de-stress your mind and release tension from your body so that it can pursue its long-held dreams of keeping tightropes taut. Choose one of the following massage modalities:
- Swedish: The most popular type of massage. Melt your muscles like beeswax, erase tension, improve blood flow, and awaken the lymphatic system ($80).
- Reflexology Massage: The average person takes 3,000 to 5,000 steps a day. De-stress your soles with this foot-focused treatment designed to ease pain and encourage relaxation. After 30 minutes of sole-stimulation, your therapist will extend the boons of massage to the rest of the corporeal form with 30 minutes of Swedish massage ($100).
- Prenatal Massage: Massage away the back pain that stems from carrying around a person in your body ($90).
- Aromatherapy: Combining massage techniques with essential oils such as lavender, grapefruit, eucalyptus, citrus, and ginger, aromatherapy stimulates the mind through olfactory mood-boosters, deepening the relaxing effects of the massage and fostering a sense of well-being and dormant super powers ($85).
- Indo-Asian Hot Stone Massage: A massage therapist strategically places gently warmed smooth stones on the body to encourage blood-flow and bring muscles to tension-exorcizing temperature. The therapist will rub your muscles with the warmed stones for a tranquil experience akin to living life as a worry-free riverbed ($100).
No matter which of your various body parts is threatening to strike, Mezz Spa has a weapon of mass de-stression to fit your need. Call to schedule, for more information, or to giggle into the phone and then hang up.
SpaFinders and six Yahoo Locals give Mezz Spa an average of five stars: > * I’ve visted Mezz spa a few times and every expericence [sic] has been wonderful. The spa is clean, zen-like and very relaxing after a long days work. The staff is professional and most importantly knowledgeable. – JacquelynW, Kudzu > * I have been to the Mezz Spa seven times. On each visit the service, cleanliness, staff and management were truly outstanding. – wayne, Yahoo Local
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 1, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid only for Swedish, Indo-Asian Hot Stone, Aromatherapy, 30-Minute Reflexology Foot plus 30-Minute Swedish, and Prenatal Massages. By appointment only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.