Choose from Five Options
- $12 for $20 worth of Mediterranean food for 2 or more, valid Monday–Thursday
- $24 for $40 worth of Mediterranean food for 4 or more, valid Monday–Thursday
- $15 for $20 worth of Mediterranean food for 2 or more, valid Friday–Saturday
- $30 for $40 worth of Mediterranean food for 4 or more, valid Friday–Saturday
- $75 for $100 worth of Mediterranean food for 10 or more, valid any day
- See the full menu.
Mezza Mediterranean Grill
In Chef Najwa's kitchen, three vertical spits turn constantly—one holding a juicy gyros blend of lamb and beef, and the other two spinning with chicken and beef shawarma. Once carved, the meats are layered over rice, wrapped in pitas, and paired with a huge array of starters and sides—everything from standbys such as hummus and baba ghanouj to rarer pan-Mediterranean finds such as beef-and-cracked-wheat kibbeh, several varieties of potatoes fried in zero-trans-fat oil, and the Mediterranean pizza known as manaeesh.
Though the intoxicating aromas wafting from the spits tempt customers as they walk through the door, Mezza Mediterranean Grill’s menu ranges beyond the rotisserie. Chef Najwa and her team use lean, heart-healthy ingredients to create minty, refreshing salads, seafood platters, and kebabs of ground beef, filet mignon, and chicken that get their flavor from long baths in marinade. In the dining room, crimson drapes with heavy tassels hang over Middle Eastern artwork and a marble bar where wine glasses wait to hold an ideal pairing for salmon or a few drops of shawarma juice saved for dessert.