What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $18 for an experiential Mexican meal for two (up to $35.92 value)
- $36 for an experiential Mexican meal for four ($71.84 value)
- $48 for an experiential Mexican meal for six ($107.76 value)
- Click to see the menu
Each pair receives:
- One guacamole appetizer (a $2.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $13.99 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $4.99 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mi Hacienda
One of Mi Hacienda's simplest dishes may also be one of its most revealing: the chicken soup. Each morning, cooks simmer a broth, shred chicken, and peel carrots and potatoes for the restaurant’s mainstay. Similar care is evident in traditional dishes such as the carnitas—a slow-cooked pork marinated with a special blend of seasonings—and inventive creations such as the philly cheesesteak quesadilla. For dessert, diners sip from tropical margaritas, washing down golden fried pastries (sopapillas) or creamy caramel cheesecake (xango), each dusted with cinnamon and sugar. Once a month, Mi Hacienda hosts free salsa lessons, and they frequently broadcast pay-per-view boxing, UFC fights, and hidden camera shows that feature MMA fighters crying at the end of Steel Magnolias.