What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- $17 for $30 worth of Columbian fare for lunch or dinner, valid Monday–Friday
- $21 for $30 worth of Columbian fare for lunch or dinner, valid Saturday–Sunday
- $34 for $60 worth of Columbian fare for lunch or dinner, valid Monday–Friday
- $42 for $60 worth of Columbian fare for lunch or dinner, valid Saturday–Sunday
- $126 for a private party for 15 or more people, valid Monday–Thursdayy ($240 value)
- $11 for ($20 worth of Columbian breakfast or bakery items, valid Monday–Friday
- $11 for ($20 worth of Columbian breakfast or bakery items, valid Saturday–Sunday
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid towards the purchase of alcohol. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per party. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required for private party option; subject to availability. Dine-in only. Not valid for happy hour specials or other discounts. Not valid on national holidays or New Year's Eve. Must purchase a food item. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Mandatory 18% service fee will be applied to bill on the pre-discounted total. Bakery items are allowed for carry-out. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mi Pueblito Restaurant
Mi Pueblito's chefs pull their culinary inspiration from the diverse landscapes of Colombia, where jungles grow thick with tropical fruits, herds of cattle graze on grassy plains, and fish frolic through coastal waters. The resulting plates of authentic soft corn arepas, thick grilled steaks, and sweet plantains helped win the restaurant the title of Best Colombian Restaurant from the Houston Press in 2006. Outside in the dining room, patrons wash down enormous portions with fruity cocktails and satisfied "mmms," followed by creamy cups of Colombian coffee. Colombian memorabilia speckles the bright blue and orange walls, setting a colorful stage for the live musicians who play instruments from acoustic guitar to accordion on Friday and Saturday nights.