What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- $17 for $30 worth of Colombian fare for lunch or dinner for two; valid Monday–Friday
- $34 for $60 worth of Colombian fare for lunch or dinner for four; valid Monday–Friday
- $21 for $30 worth of Colombian fare for lunch or dinner for two; valid Saturday–Sunday
- $42 for $60 worth of Colombian fare for lunch or dinner for four; valid Saturday–Sunday
- $126 for a private party for 15 or more; valid Monday–Thursday ($240 value)
- $11 for $20 worth of Colombian fare for breakfast; valid Monday–Friday
- $11 for $20 worth of Colombian fare for breakfast; Saturday–Sunday
- See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per party. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required for private party; subject to availability. Dine-in only; not valid for carryout. Not valid for happy hour specials or other discounts. Not valid for alcohol. Not valid on national holidays. 18% gratuity on pre-discounted bill not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mi Pueblito Restaurant
Mi Pueblito's chefs pull their culinary inspiration from the diverse landscapes of Colombia, where jungles grow thick with tropical fruits, herds of cattle graze on grassy plains, and fish frolic through coastal waters. The resulting plates of authentic soft corn arepas, thick grilled steaks, and sweet plantains helped win the restaurant the title of Best Colombian Restaurant from the Houston Press in 2006. Outside in the dining room, patrons wash down enormous portions with fruity cocktails and satisfied "mmms," followed by creamy cups of Colombian coffee. Colombian memorabilia speckles the bright blue and orange walls, setting a colorful stage for the live musicians who play instruments from acoustic guitar to accordion on Friday and Saturday nights.