Choose from Seven Options
- $17 for $30 worth of Colombian fare for lunch or dinner for two; valid Monday–Friday
- $34 for $60 worth of Colombian fare for lunch or dinner for four; valid Monday–Friday
- $21 for $30 worth of Colombian fare for lunch or dinner for two; valid Saturday–Sunday
- $42 for $60 worth of Colombian fare for lunch or dinner for four; valid Saturday–Sunday
- $126 for a private party for 15 or more; valid Monday–Thursday ($240 value)
- $11 for $20 worth of Colombian fare for breakfast; valid Monday–Friday
- $11 for $20 worth of Colombian fare for breakfast; Saturday–Sunday
- See the menu.
Mi Pueblito Restaurant
Mi Pueblito's chefs pull their culinary inspiration from the diverse landscapes of Colombia, where jungles grow thick with tropical fruits, herds of cattle graze on grassy plains, and fish frolic through coastal waters. The resulting plates of authentic soft corn arepas, thick grilled steaks, and sweet plantains helped win the restaurant the title of Best Colombian Restaurant from the Houston Press in 2006. Outside in the dining room, patrons wash down enormous portions with fruity cocktails and satisfied "mmms," followed by creamy cups of Colombian coffee. Colombian memorabilia speckles the bright blue and orange walls, setting a colorful stage for the live musicians who play instruments from acoustic guitar to accordion on Friday and Saturday nights.