Restaurant serves an array of Mexican dishes and beverages including fajitas, burritos, enchiladas, seafood, and aguas frescas
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
See all reviews
10 ratings6 reviews
The food and service at this restaurant is great!! Be mindful that when you buy the four entrée groupon you must purchase four. They are ok with two people eating with this one also. The portion sizes are big so that’s a lot of food!!! I’ll be back
10 ratings9 reviews
Great food, great customer service, great atmosphere !
8 ratings7 reviews
I did take for the fajitas Texas shrimp, chicken and steak and they forgot to put my corn taco wraps in the bag.
4 ratings1 reviews
Good food and great service
1 ratings1 reviews
Excellent Food. Great Service.
3 ratings2 reviews
Very tasty and authentic Mexican food.
2 ratings2 reviews
Great flavorful food & excellent service !
4 ratings1 reviews
Service was great food was delicious. No issues with using the Groupon.
About This Deal
- $20 Value Towards Dinner for Two or More: Valid Saturday-Sunday
- $40 Value Towards Dinner for Four or More: Valid Monday-Thursday
See the menu.
Need To Know
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for dinner only. All vouchers must be used in one visit. Not valid on federal holidays. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mi Rancho Mexican Restaurant
- What to expect: authentic Mexican food and drinks ranging from seafood to sangria
- Most valuable ingredient: chiles, which are found in 90% of the dishes, from the mole to the jalapeño margarita
- Another ingredient you'll see a lot of: "nopal" or cactus
- Best way to cap off a meal: split the flan or the tres leches cake