The conquistadors visited Mexico looking for gold, spices, and a food to pair with their frozen margaritas in cactus glasses. Share in their discovery with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $25 for $50 worth of Mexican food and drinks for four or more, good any day
- $10 for $20 worth of Mexican food and drinks, good Sunday through Thursday
- $25 for $50 worth of Mexican food and drinks for four or more, good Sunday through Thursday
- $10 for $20 worth of Mexican food and drinks, good any day
- $7.50 for six tacos and a plate of nachos (a $15.75 value)
- See the menu <p>
When they aren't mashing fresh avocados to mix up guacamole, the staff at Mi Tierra prepare a long menu of Mexican specialties with American touches. Diners can fill up on fajitas, arroz con pollo, or carne asada, which all come with traditional Mexican sides, or they can choose more American-flavored tilapia fillets, chicken wings, french fries, or grilled salmon. Fish tacos and buffalo nachos seamlessly combine the two culinary traditions. Some kid-friendly dishes, alongside fresh salads and desserts, round out the menu, turning it into a satisfying read for those who want to whet their appetite or add another entry to their summer reading list.